BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Evening Dinner With Feeling

1. 'Til There Was You -- The Beatles
2. Please Mr. Postman -- The Beatles
3. Love Struck Baby -- Stevie Ray Vaughn
4. Eminence Front -- The Who
5. I've Known No War -- The Who
6. No Reply -- The Beatles
7. I'm a Loser -- The Beatles
8. The Seeker -- The Who
9. I Should Have Known Better -- The Beatles
10. My Wife -- The Who
11. If I Fell -- The Beatles
12. Bargain -- The Who
13. Love Ain't For Keeping -- The Who
14. Don't Bother Me -- The Beatles
15. Going Mobile -- The Who
16. Roll Over Beethoven -- The Beatles
17. Behind Blue Eyes -- The Who
18. Rock and Roll Music -- The Beatles
19. I Can See For Miles -- The Who
20. I'll Follow the Sun -- The Beatles
21. Mr. Moonlight -- The Beatles
22. Eyesight to the Blind (The Hawker) -- The Who
23. Honey Don't -- The Beatles
24. My Generation (Radio 1 BBC Jingle) -- The Who
25. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere -- The Who
26. Everybody's Trying to be My Baby -- The Beatles
27. Just You and Me, Darling -- The Who
28. Boys -- The Beatles
29. Substitute -- The Who
30. Please, Please Me -- The Beatles
31. Leaving Here -- The Who
32. Love Me Do -- The Beatles
33. Boris the Spider -- The Who
34. A Hard Day's Night -- The Beatles
35. Boris the Spider BBC 1 Jingle -- The Who
36. I'll Be Back -- The Beatles

0 comments: