BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Midnight Shift w/ MC Mattaraugus & Special Guest: THE CHIEF

Piano Man - Ghostland Observatory
I'm Down - The Beatles
Barbie Girl - Aqua
Bim-Bom - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66
The Joker - Steve Miller Band
Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
Nightcrawler - Mongo '70
Octopus's Garden - The Beatles
I am a Little Explosion - Self
Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop
Led Zeppelin - Going to California
El Michaels Affair - Can It Be That it Was All So Simple
El Michaels Affair - Uzi (Pinky Ring)
Journey - Lovin Touchin Squeezin
City Boy - Greatest Story Ever Told
Spank - Freaky Deaky
Sparklehorse - Almost Lost My Mind
The Flaming Lips - Buggin
The Unicorns - I Was Born ( A Unicorn)
Vampire Weekend - Diplomat's Son
Animal Collective - Leaf House
Animal Collective -
Neil Sedaka - Calendar Girl
Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walking
The Nightcrawlers - Little Black Egg
Cat Stevens - Here Comes My Baby
Alanis Morrisette - Hand in My Pocket
Bill Withers - Use Me Up
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
Al Green - Sexual Healing

0 comments: