BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ghettoblaster Radio: Kenny G/ Cisko Kid

Bag lady - Erykah Badu
Discipline - Dead Prez
A Film Called Pimp - Common
I Betcha - The Alchemist
Tick Tock - The Alchemist
Satisfaction - Eve
Quik's Groove III - DJ Quik
No Doubt - DJ Quik
Quiktrumental - DJ Quik
I Want It All - Warren G
So Fresh - Evidence
The Statement- Wiz Khalifa
Visions - Wiz Khalifa
Memezmorized - Wiz Khalifa
Goodbye - Fashawn
Let her Go - Fashawn
Won't Do - J Dilla
She Knowz What She Wantz - Gangstarr
Hip-Hop Quoteables - Ludacris
I Do It For Hip-Hop - Ludacris
Growing Pains - Ludacris
Child of the night - Ludacris
Cuzz I need it - Mr. Criminal
Get Higher - Cali Life Style
Playas on the Rise - Cali Life Style
I Love Cali - Roscoe
Hello - Ice Cube
I Rep the West - Ice Cube
Shaky Ground - The Temptations
Reflection - Talib Kweli
Tell it Like it is - Aaron Neville
I Swear - All 4 One

0 comments: