BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Theresa J/DJ Hugh Night 12-2 am

The kooks, "Nothing ever changes"
Beck, "E-pro"
Kings of Leon, "The End"
Kings of Leon, "California Waiting"
Free Energy, "Bang Pop"
The Drums, "Best Friend"
Dead Confederate, "Giving it all away"
Borne Ruffians, "I need a life"
Coconut Records, "Its not you its me"
Paramore, "the only exception"
White Rabbits, "percussion gun'
Mark Ronson, "Bang Bang"
Kid Cudi, "Erase Me"
The kooks, "Pull me in"
LCD Soundsystem, "Drunk girls"
Gorillaz, "Feel Good"
Arctic Monkeys, "I bet you look good on the dance floor"
The Strokes, "You only live once"
Phoenix, "1901"
Silversun pickups, "Lazy Eye"
I Blame Coco, "Quicker"
Mano Chao, "Mr. Bobby"
Calle 13, "Atrevete-te"
I blame coco, "18 with a bullet"

0 comments: