BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

The General Store Social with Scottie Lee 'The Organ Grinder's Monkey' - Mondays 10 pm pst

For the next two hours I'll be serving up some of the finest folk, rockabilly, old timey, mother jugin' country blues and poetry this side of the Redwood Curtain - in the big sticks. So ante up all you elbow benders, time to get this back forty jib started.

Tonight's show:
HOME
It's home sweet home for some. For others, it's a curse. Either way you see it, we're exploring song's about home tonight.


1. The Beatles - Two of Us
2. The Rolling Stones - Down Home Girl
3. Louis Prima - Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
4. James Brown - Goin' Home
5. Fats Domino - Goin' Home
6. Acker Bilk - That's My Home
7. The Allman Brothers Band - Please Call Home
8. The Blind Boys of Alabama - I've Got A Home
9. Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountain Boys - I Wanna Make Heaven My Home
10. Nina Simone - I'm Going Back Home
11. Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
12. Johnny Horton - I'm Coming Home
13. Chuck Berry - 30 Days
14. Grateful Dead - Brokedown Palace
15. Johnny Cash - In Them Old Cottonfields Back Home
16. Sam Cooke - Bring It Home To Me
17. The Band - Ain't Got No Home
18. The Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
19. Lou Reed - Xmas In February
20. Tom Waits - Day After Tomorrow
21. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
22. Willie Nelson - Home Is Where You're Happy
23. Hank Williams - A Home in Heaven
24. Greg Brown - If You Don't Get It At Home
25. M. Ward - To Go Home
26. Howlin' Wolf - Going Back Home
27. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Our House
28. Ry Cooder - Goodnight Irene

I don't have to go home, but I can't stay on the air.
So on behalf of myself and KRFH,
Goodnight Irene, where ever you are.

0 comments: