BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Evening Dinner with Feeling

1. Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight -Spinal Tap
2. Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles
3. Controversey- Prince
4. Band On The Run- Paul McCartney
5. Baby You're a Rich Man - Beatles
6. Dirty Mind - Prince
7. I got a thing, You got a thing, Everybody got a thing- Funkadellic
8. Hello Goodbye- Bees
9.I Wanna Be Your Lover- Prince
10. Custard Pie- Led Zeppelin
11. Live and Let Die- Paul McCartney
12. Head- Prince
13. America -- Spinal Tap
14. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag -- James Brown
15. It's Too Funky in Here -- James Brown
16. We Will Rock You -- Queen
17. We Are The Champions -- Queen
18. Do Me, Baby -- Prince
19. Johnny B. Goode -- Chuck Berry
20. I'm Going Slightly Mad -- Queen
21. I Want It All -- Queen
22. Roll Over Beethoven -- Chuck Berry
23. Dream Police -- Cheap Trick
24. I Left My Heart In San Francisco -- Tony Bennet
25. Bye Bye Baby -- Janis Joplin

GO GIANTS!

0 comments: