BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The LAST Classic Casual w/ Ms. Daisy *tear*

"I Want Candy" - Bow Wow Wow
"Every Moment" - Rogue Wave
"Caring Is Creepy" - The Shins
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "Fake Empire"
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "My Oh My"
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "I Said Hey"
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "And We Danced"
Atmosphere - "Reflections"
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - "Home"
The Posies - "Going, Going, Gone"
Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories - "Stay"
The Streets - "Let's Push Things Forward"
Tanlines - "Real Life"
Katy Perry - "Firework"
The Streets - "Irony of it All"
Katy Perry - "Firework"
Led Zeppelin - "Kashmir"
Queen - "I Want to Break Free"
Kiss - "Shout it Out Loud"
Jackson 5 - "ABC"
Neutral Milk Hotel - "Oh Comely"

I LOVE KRFH!
<3 <3 <3




0 comments: